back to the blogging board
Well, after a mini-life crisis out in California, I have been encouraged to blog again. Here is what is on my mind at the moment:
I tend to get caught up in trying to say something really ethereal, mysterious, and totally emo when writing a blog. No longer-you are just going to get my thoughts. Sorry ;)
My frustration for the day:
In general, you trust your own sight, your taste, your touch, your smell, and your hearing. But, you can never trust your heart or emotions. Especially when I have hypoglycemia. Trying to differentiate between a true bad day, and a day that just included one extra ice cream cone is like trying to decifer hallucinations. See-what happens is this-there will probably be something bugging me in the back of my mind. But, I am usually good at just going on despite it. However, when I skip a meal, or sneak a cookie, or simply eat on everyone else's schedule, I could be shooting myself in the foot. Last night I didn't eat a small meal after dinner...SO?? you might think...well, I couldn't sleep, because everything just suddenly landed on me as I layed there. My back killed when I woke up, and it took me like all day to kick this funk.
I'm totally not trying to complain...it's just so frustrating! It's not like something you can just ignore. It's more like drug withdrawal-you are absolutely convinced that what you are feeling is real, and there is no way your blood sugar has anything to do with the way you are handling it. But...then you eat something...and can't remember why you made such a big fuss to begin with. It'd disconcerting. I want to trust myself, to know that I am acting rationally and logically.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home