It would be easy to die.
You know what? Sometimes I think about how easy it would be to accidentally die. I am not saying this in a morbid depressed sense at all-I am simply stating-that there are so many dangerous things that I encounter on a daily basis, and it would only take one of them to really get hurt or die. I mean..knives...for instance-skin is so thin and fragile! Or, cars...one wrong turn, or one moment of spacing out as the driver...it's so strange. I am sometimes surprised I'm even alive at all...or that the human population has survived as a whole! It just shows me that God totally has to be protecting us. There are just too many things that could go wrong to think that we are doing anything ourselves.
I found out today that a co-worker of mine passed away last July, and I just was never told, since I've been out in California. She had cancer, and was never diagnosed until a week before she died. I wasn't close to her, so it didn't really impact me too heavily, but I always hurt so deeply for people's families. It's so awkward to try to go on with the mundane things of life after someone you love has passed away. I remember when a friend of mine passed away in high school-I was like...why on earth should I study for exams? Jeff is dead. And, his mom's life is forever sad...how can you make spanish exams seem important in moments like that. That's why I bombed my SAT test...it was the same day as Jeff's funeral.
I think my mom always regretted making me go take it.
that was the most random thought process ever. Just typing whatever is coming to your mind is kind of freeing :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home