Thursday, January 27, 2005

today

So, today I found out that I don't have tuberculosis. Good thing.

I also got a job designing some invitations from a friend in California that I'm totally stoked to do. I need more jobs like that, and less jobs doing data entry.

I also found out that Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy doesn't require an FBI background check, and they need subs...so I applied right away, and hopefully I can sub there soon. I'm tired of being broke.

I also am really tired of eating nuts. I don't care if they are the good kind of fat or not. I'm tired of them.

I also miss my girlfriends. Telephones fail me.

Also, I'm thankful that God is providing for me, even if I do feel like it's taking longer than I would like. God knows what's going on, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home