overwhelm
There is an empty feeling, like an unending dark pit that has overcome me more times this past year than I could run from. This week, it started to rumble again, like a dark cloud in the distance. A horrible sense of dread filled me, and I have done all I can to get my feet out of the mire and back onto the path. I cannot be lacking in zeal, I cannot give into this again. I will cling to this verse Lord-help me!
"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heighs of Hermon-from Mount Mizar. Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me." Psalm 42:5-7
It's that "therefore" that I need help with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home