in pordenone
Well, now I'm in Pordenone at a new house, with new people, and I think it will be alright. I went to bed last night at 2:30 am, and then got up at 5:30 to drive with everyone to the airport, to see off the Venezuelans. It was really sad to see them go, but it was awesome to pray in the airport, and to think back on all that God has done. Then I went back to bed from 8:30 until 12, and then I got up for a shower and lunch. Then Anne, Kaeli, Carmen and Jacopo all drove with me up to Pordenone to see me off. It was a hard half an hour while we sat here chatting. I had trouble saying good bye to my new friends, and knowing that there is no longer a team here to be with. I am thankful for their daughter Vikki though! She seems like she will be a good companion. That's all for now, I'm really tired!

2 Comments:
Emeelee.. i love you...
its to quiet and empty here... The white fan misses you. And the mosquitos have wondered where you went...
miss you bunches sunshine, GO HAvE adventures, have fun, send cool pictures!!! Cya chickey!
Kaeli
em--
i'm home from yakama... it was a great trip, but i was ready to be done. i can't wait to talk to you-- it was weird to get back and call people and not be able to hear you voice!! i miss you a lot friend!!!
hope your last couple of weeks are awesome... still prayin' for ya!
love
kels
Post a Comment
<< Home