Thursday, November 17, 2005

refreshing?

Last night at church-a woman who I have never met had a word of knowledge from the Lord for me. It's so affirming to know that God would bother to speak to someone on my behalf, to include me in his plan. And, yet, the word didn't seem to say anything except to confirm that I was indeed struggling with my station in life. One foot in and one foot out. So, I know that God is going to speak clearly when he asks me to move again-that has been confirmed several times. Now, it is my job to wait, and to be an active waiter. To save, and learn, and teach, and encourage, and pray while I am waiting for whatever it is that God keeps on asking me to wait for. Then I look at this weekend and wonder how long I can wait?

I told my poor blind date from last weekend that I wasn't interested in him. I felt so terrible doing so, it makes me hate the dating game.

Three years ago, my aunt and uncle got remarried to each other after being divorced for several years. And, there was much rejoicing in their reconcilation. I just learned that they are in the middle of a divorce. They have 5 kids.

I went to a high school musical tonight, just for kicks. One of the characters had his fly down, and realized it...and pulled it up, and the crowd erupted into laughter, and so did he. It was pretty humorous, although I tried not to laugh, because i felt so bad for the kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home