most yelled at
I went to an awards ceremony for marching band tonight to eat a large, free meal, and to support my brother. He won an award. The "most yelled at" award. Sigh...
Every moment of my life is planned out these days. It's hard to keep my eyes on the task at hand. That's what focus is really...ignoring everything other than what you are doing at that moment. It doesn't mean those other things aren't important, they just can't be done at the same time. So, I am trying so hard to focus on things that are perhaps not important to me, or not enjoyable...but need to be done. I'm trying hard to put money in the bank, get rid of my debt, and ignore my intense desire for more time to myself. That time will come. Even though I hate it, with money comes a certain amount of freedom. With money in the back I bought a wonderful Rosie Thomas cd today...I will be able to travel next summer, and I can pay my bills on time. Thinking about money is so exhausting though.
Tomorrow I'm going to a concert. I will probably be tired, and wonder why I went...maybe I'm going for the principal of the thing...I want to see Lovedrug, and they are here. So, I will go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home