Tuesday, October 25, 2005

stream of thought

I think I discovered my brother and I's way to communicate without getting into a fight. Scremo. No, seriously...whenever we listen to this music, and pretend we are in a music video, while cleaning the kitchen, we have a blast. Or, if we listen to Rusted Root and do our secret dance move...we laugh really hard. Pretty much at all other moments, he is so rude to me I want to punch his lights out.
So..why am I mentioning this? Well, this evening we were doing the dishes, and yelling along side of Hawthorne Heights (he likes them...I find them sort of repetative...don't tell him.) and no joke...the singer hit a big screaming note, and a glass shattered into oblivion. I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but the whole family saw it! We had to vacuum it up..the pieces were too small to even see or pick up!

And another thing...how do you balance writing in a blog and writing in a journal? I want to write random thoughts in my blog that no one would care about...but I suppose I should write about real things as well, but then if I do...then I get bored writing them again in my journal. Anyway...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

em-- 1) woh, i can't believe the glass really shattered.

2) i hear your frustration on blog vs. journal. i have an open acount on xanga and really would like to start writing in it-- but i'm afraid i would stop journaling... and ultimately that's more important to me. but then again, there's something so gratifying about shaping your ideas in writing and putting them out there for all to read... ;)

pray for us-- we have a high school worship night tonight! i'm excited-- but you can never tell with kids... are they gonna "be there" or blow it off??

love you friend. distance shall never drive us apart.... haha ;) yay for being melodramatic!

kels

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home