forever ruined
I am forever ruined for an ordinary life. Not that I'm complaining, but it will be very difficult for me to ever except anything that is boring, ugly, safe, or commonplace. I have seen too much beauty, too much excitement, chosen to many risks, and heard of too many miracles. I want to see visions, or pray answered prayers, to have my body healed, to teach others, to further the kingdom of God, to create and see beautiful things, and to choose the route of the unknown.
I was thinking today about how I hardly bat an eye at the fact that I so often find myself living with people whom I only met moments ago. It creates a certain level of ability to either shut down your personality when neccessary, or to be so comfortable with yourself, that you don't really care what they think.
Tonight I was reminded of the dreams that God gave me this past January, and how miraculous having a dream come true is. I pray that it is not the last.
I went to a Castle today, since the weather changed our beach plans. I can't believe how everything in Italy is so steeped with history. America is young, wasteful, and made to last for such a short time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home