Sunday, August 07, 2005

back from chi-town

I am back from a few days in Chicago, and I had an amazing time there. I got to see three friends unexpectedly. One on my way through town, one on my way back, and one in a hotel lobby! I got to eat brunch with Ryan Leavitt, lunch with Kati Druetzler, and dinner with Christina...and even a hug to Kati Kibler...

Plus, I got to hear stories of all that God has done for people this summer...all over the world! It was cool to make some new friends, and to laugh a lot about all the cultural differences we encountered. I miss laughing so hard that you cry. I even got in trouble in one of the seminars for laughing. Oh brother :)

Yesterday I went apartment hunting, and found the one that tugs on my heart. Lord please guide me, and help me to have enough money to pay for the rent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home