Thursday, December 01, 2005

a rhyming poem

Here's some lines that popped into my head. They are applicable, as my little brother just successfully ruined a project I have been working on, and caused me so much anger that I was physically shaking and crying for an hour. Congratulations David. I've never done that in my life. This time though...I was not silent. I told him what I thought of his terrible behavior, and I hope he heard it.

So Tired.
My eyes are so tired they're sagging,
my brain so fried that it's lagging.

My lips so parched that they're bleeding,
and my heart so heavy and needing.

My tongue is limp from the wagging,
my sweater is frayed from the nagging.

My feet worn out from the rushing,
my wounds torn wide from their gushing

My skin so dry that it's cracking,
and my soul so aware of it's lacking.

Sometimes rhymes just come in my head. I'm not saying that they're good.
In other news...I went to a spinners class tonight and rode a bike hard for a whole hour. I thought I was going to fall over when I had to walk down my driveway afterwards. We'll see if I can move tomorrow. I can't wait to go to Indiana. I need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home