Tuesday, November 22, 2005

there is a woman sobbing on the couch. Just seeing her here made me flee the room and burst into tears in my room. She is the single mom of the boy who is partly responsible for getting my brother expelled today. She is so distraught, because the boys will never be able to be friends again for a long time. She is crying and saying how David was more of a brother to him than his own brother. She called tonight to find out the verdict of the trial-and sobbed and wailed when she heard the news. Apparently she also jumped right in her car to cry again at our doorstep. I made my brother go tell her that it was his own decision. Surprisingly, he did it. I think seeing my mom and her crying is probably killing him. good. My mom broke down in front of me today. I have only seen her cry three times in my whole life. Most of them have been due to a death, or me moving far away.

My house feels like a prison, and I keep on going shopping to get out of here, even though I have work I need to do here on the computer. I have bought 2 new shirts and 2 new pairs of shoes this week alone. I always do that. The world serves me a bad deal, so I go searching a thrift shop to prove it wrong, and get a great deal in return. I have to find a cheaper way to think things through.

My mom said she's at the point where she can't fake a happy face at Thanksgiving dinner with the family that we are eating with...they don't know about all the awful things that are going down over here.

My chiropractor said I have a ton of knots in my shoulders. Well, gee, I wonder why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home