senioritis
Is it possible to have senioritis when you're not a senior? I think I need to make up a new term...summeritis. Teachers totally get it about now. I am so ready for spring break and summer! I look at my calender, and I see things getting less stressful, and I see my trip to Seattle, and to Bosnia, and I start to lose my motivation for all that I still need to do. I don't want to write my support letter, or plan another session of art classes! I just want to go summer clothes shopping and take weekend trips :) I just want to make artwork and drink lemonade!
Lay in my front yard and absorb sunlight while reading a book! Ride my bike to the ice cream shop, and dream of my own apartment.
...I need to stop...I'm getting less motivated as I type.
I'll go eat some processed food and get ready for art class for now.

2 Comments:
Speaking of dreaming of your own apartment...
There are beautiful things in your future. I can see it... just around the bend.
Speaking of dreaming of your own apartment...
There are beautiful things in your future. I can see it... just around the bend.
Post a Comment
<< Home