what I'm good at.
I've finally discovered my true gifting. (drum roll please......)
dum-da-da-dum...over-analyzing things!!! That's right! I can make any line of thought that I would like to make sense by simply analyzing it to death in the jumbled spaces of my own mind! Thank you to any friends who help me keep those dark spots clear.
Not exactly the gift I was always hoping for :)
See...and there's two sides to this gift. One side is that I usually come out very level headed, and use my brain to make decisions (a good thing in my opinion) But, then there's a really scary side of it.
I don't know why I'm telling you this.
Here's a prime example...
My hands. Ok, so I'm an art teacher right? Well, I can manage to allow the lies that the devil serves up to become a reality in my mind. I look at my hands...they are covered with paint usually. So what, right? Here's what my brain says:
Girls like men with rough hands-that means they work hard. Men probably hate that. They probably currently hate that about you. Isn't that STUPID??? Yes. It is.
I currently have:
one blue spot of paint
one red spot of paint
one gold spot of paint
one cut from a piece of glass
one cat scratch
two paper cuts
one nail that is ripping off
three hang nails
and one cut from trying to open a stuck glue bottle.
That is ridiculous.
But, it really shouldn't matter. I mean-who really thinks about that stuff anyways? Apparently my stupid brain does. But, now that I've written about it, and looked at how stupid it really is, now I think I'll be able to leave it behind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home