Thursday, February 09, 2006

look what I found

I have had two blogs before this one, and both have been destroyed by some terrible relationship that I've had. Usually I just didn't want them to know what I was thinking after a terrible break up, so I just started over. I just read a blog that I wrote in a few years back...these are some interesting things that I found....

Lost: One heart, approx. fist size- may now be whithered from the sun.
If found: please return to me in California (that is where my body is now.)

Reward: Generosity depends largely on it's timely return.

And a poem that I have no recollection of ever writing...

Paper is fragile, eaten by the flame.
Huge buildings built,with one small crane.
The tongue is so small,yet difficult to tame.
I tried to run,but discovered I was lame.
If I'm not careful,this could kill and maim.

I'm glad I'm not in that place in my life anymore...and yet, it seems some things have not yet changed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I keep journaling is because my old writing helps make sense of where I am now. It's like an autobiography, written unknowingly over years. I get to see where I've changed and where I need to change and be encouraged that although some shitty things have happened, I'm still "me", but stronger this time around.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home