Thursday, February 02, 2006

life at large

So, life has been pretty up and down lately, but I'm making it through :) Church was awesome last night, and I have a few fun things to look forward to in February, which helps my mental health. Tonight I start teaching an adult ceramics class, so that will be cool-to get back in their with the wheel again. I hope that the class gets along well, and that they are fun and relaxed like the other class was! I think I might have a man in the class this time, which I hope doesn't change the dynamics too much. I have a problem with the clay though...it only comes in 50 pound boxes, and they are unbelieveably compact, and difficult to carry. So, I tend to leave them in my car until class, and then just cart them in when I need them...
until now.
i found out that clay that freezes is useless..so, I definitely wasted some money on the clay that is now ruined in my garage. Oh goody. So, I need to find a place in my house to store about 200 pounds of clay. I don't have ANY room left. NONE. Not a spare spot anywhere. I live in one room, and have an extremely small bathroom. I can't just stack up clay in the middle of my room. I'll go nuts.

Anyways...I'm pushing through, and enjoying my dance class immensely, and I discovered that my chin up bar is pulling the paneling off the wall. Oh good. My dad will love that.

off to finish my artexhchange piece for this month...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're gonna have buff arms when i see you in a few months, and i will be extremely jealous ;)

sorry i missed ya last night! youth group was good though, and my time with hannah was awesome.... God is so good! i'll have to tell you more soon....

love
kels :)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home