Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Well, I guess I shouldn't be all that suprised right? I mean-my brother has ruined so many other days, holidays, family events, vacations, why shouldn't he ruin today? Chalk it up to his amazing reputation. He has been SO mean all day long...no reason why, just is. He's rude, and yelling, and wasting everyone's time and energy. And, since he got himself grounded for the day, and he isn't done Christmas shopping...well, that has obvious implications for what he is offering as a peace offering to this family that is tired of his rebellion and selfishness.

I, on the other hand have stayed completely out of it. I painted three bowls that I made, and took a really long bath, to avoid them all. I also listened to Christmas music and stayed in bed late. Next I'm going to sketch for a while. I can stay hidden in my oasis of a room for as long as I need I suppose.

Yesterday I had a friend visitn me from Northern Indiana. It was interesting, because we only knew each other from one chance occurance. So, we thought we'd grab lunch since he was in Cincy picking up his grandfather. He ended up staying all day, and we went shopping, and painted, and after he left I worked on my scrapbook. Lots of fun stuff...not so much actual work getting done :) I have good stuff to look forward to this week-Krystal is visiting, and maybe Kati, and hopefully Roy...it's been WAY too long since I saw Krystal or Roy...maybe even a year??? Man, I miss them. Ok, I'm going to go do my daily sketching :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home