Sunday, December 18, 2005

pictures from wedding



Here is a photo of my mom and I from the wedding last night, as well as my friends and I at the table eating dinner. It's the same outfit as last weekend...only a scarf added for pizazz...ironic, considering I haven't had a reason to dress up in ages, and then I had to wear something fancy two weekends in a row.

Tonight was a very strange night. I have all these unpleasant thoughts swirling around in my head, mixed with excitement for the fun Christmas stuff happening this week. I need some sleep, but I'm getting my third sinus infection of the season, and my throat is killing me. And, to make things VERY strange..someone please explain this phenomenon...when I am sleeping on my side, my ear hurts REALLY bad. Like, someone is pressing it super hard into my pillow. So, when I wake up my ear aches...I switch, and the other ear does it as well. Is this something about sinuses? Or, am I losing my mind?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! what fun pictures... :)

sometimes i have ear pain when i wake-up... but it maybe sounds different than yours?? mine happens when somehow part of my ear gets folded over and i sleep on it like that for a long time. then when i wake-up it unfolds and stinking hurts like crazy...

how nerdy is that?? ;)

off to coffee with some girls... i fly home on thursday-- let's talk sometime soon!

love
kels

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home