Sunday, December 11, 2005

weekend at Purdue

In case you haven't noticed the trend-I tend to pack my weekends so full that I spend half my week recooperating from them, and the other half planning what I will do next weekend :) ha.
This Friday I decided to go to Purdue to hit a party saying good-bye to my sweet friend Kati, and to celebrate Jake and Diana's birthday. And, I can thankfully say, I am very glad I did. I have been driving so much lately, but it's always worth it! Here's a photo from the party. It seems that it really doesn't matter what i actually wear, because in every photo I ever see of myself, I'm the shortest one, so you can't actually see my clothing. I was dressed nicely, despite what this picture shows.

I will miss Kati something awful. There is an accepting spirit about her that gives me strength to push through my weeks. I love the opportunity to meet new people, to visit frequently enough that they begin to know my face and name, and then to actually become their friend along the way. :)

Here's some other photos from the evening...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, I'm so glad I got to see you a couple weeks ago. You look so pretty!
I also have some interesting things to tell you about a certain boy. :)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home