Christmas parties...
So, pretty much all I've done this week is attend various Christmas parties, go out to lunch with friends, and then follow that up with going out for coffee or dinner with other friends...fun yes, however my stomache hurts from

too much rich food, and my brain hurts from never
quite recovering from sickness before launching into tons of people time. I have had a great time though :) And now, my next week will hopefully be even better! I get to see my best friend of my whole life for a day, and go to IHOP, now including my good friend Roy, who has been missing from my life for far too long recently. And, I get to open and give Christmas presents, and read scripture at our Christmas eve service, and get a much needed hair cut...and continue to stay up far too late, followed by sleeping in far too long :) It will be hard to get back to work!!
In other news...my brother is doing well, and we think he's going to break up with the girlfriend that none of us like-yeah! ha.
There is an air of excitement in my house as we all rush around hiding boxes, and wrapping presents :) Thank you God for this blessing of a break!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home