Wednesday, December 28, 2005

how weird!

So...last night I get a phone call...I didn't recognize the name, so I almost didn't answer...but I went ahead and did anyways....
so, it was this guy that I went to 1-3 grade with when I lived in Dallas, TX. I saw him once when I was 15, but other than that we have never talked in between those 15 years. um...why on earth was he calling me?? Good question. "He's been searching for me for years" are you kidding me? why?? So, we talked, and I was like..ok, whatever...but he's all like...wow, you are an amazing person-I will buy you a plane ticket if you want to come down here next summer to visit. WHAT?? It gets weirder. A person that I met on the visit to TX when I was 15 found me and contacted me only a month ago. A girl called from highschool and wants to have coffee with me...my high school boyfriend is having a party tonight, and wants me to come...what's the deal with all the nostalgia? I actually feel quite bad, because I apparently don't have this old attachment to some of these people...sometimes I can't even remember who people are! So, this whole holiday break has been one big nostalgia fest. My best friend since 3rd grade who lives in California is visiting me today...just for the day! I can't wait for her to get here! That's all for now...
(I should find a picture of me as a kid and see if I can scan it in just for fun)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home