Thursday, January 05, 2006

I have been at home for three days straight, working for MarketPlace Earth on the computer, and writing a curriculum about Famous Artist's. Although it's cool to get that stuff done, I'm totally fried on sitting on this couch and being by myself. I need something fun to do tonight. Any ideas?

My birthday is on Saturday. I'll be 24. How strange. I am avoiding thinking about making plans. It's yucky to have to make plans for yourself on your birthday. If someone else doesn't come up with an idea...it doesn't seem right to plan it for yourself. I'm not that worried about it though. I am just feeling gross from being in my house fo much. I think I'll go run a bunch of errands to get out of here for a while.

I miss you friends! I got spoiled seeing you over break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home