Tuesday, January 03, 2006

International House of Prayer

I just got back from the OneThing conference in KC, Missouri, and it was awesome :) Sure, I may have spent much of my time blowing my nose, and coughing up a lung, but that's ok. God was faithful to show his face despite that!
I am excited to step forward in faith, and in the knowledge that God wants to send his glory to us. He wants us to walk confidently in the identity that he has given us! How can I allow the negative comments from men impact me when the God of the universe created me just as I am? I have a desire to be able to look my flaws in the face and say "so what!" I will not be paralyzed by fear, I will not walk sheepishly around in life simply because I am human. I am who God formed me to be, and that includes some things that I am not fond of. However, HE is fond of them, and so I am required to learn to love myself, and love others. It's not fair that I allow others to have flaws, and not myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's not fair that I allow others to have flaws and not myself"

Wow, you got it, Em. I'm so glad you got to have that experience. I miss you and can't wait to see you.

Love,
Shea

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home