Sunday, January 22, 2006

another amazing day

Today I went to hear the speaker that prophesied (sp?) over me last night speak again. He spoke on the topic of the Fatherhood of God. It made me realize I need to work some things out with my dad that I have been ignoring. I am not sure where to begin, or how to approach it all without making things worse to tell you the truth. But, I guess it's not really the way that Christ wants us, to just ignore things. So, anyways, one couple was staying with us, and I asked them to pray with me. The wife-Diane said that she felt in her spirit that my relationship with God would provoke people to jealousy. That's an interesting word. In other words, I would be so free to be myself, so assured of my destiny in Christ, and so close with God, that others would see that, and desire it for themselves. Talk about awesome! Isn't that the way it should be?? That non-Christians would see something different about us? I pray that I can live a live that DOES provoke jealousy. That provokes longing and desire to spend more time with Christ. Time spent with him does not come back void.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home