God is real.
God is the most real thing that I have ever experienced in my life. I really have no right to ever doubt him for the rest of my life. Even if nothing ever goes right for me again, and I never hear His voice again, I know that He is real. He has healed me, and spoken to me, and comforted me, and given me freedom.
Last night, He once again proved Himself to be true. We had a speaker at our church who has the gift of prophecy. He came up, knowing nothing about me, and spoke the most incredible word over me! He said that I have been drinking in of the Lord's presence more deeply over the past few years than I have ever been able to, and that I have also been double-guessing myself. Why do I think so differently than others? And to that, God says 'Good-that's the way I made you. Fearfully and wonderfully, and I'm going to use it." He said that I will not always live in Cincinnati (praise God!) and that I will be working with people of high influence in the art world. (what??) He said that I will be friends with liberals, and people who are sinners in the eyes of the world. That I will be a tree of life in their lives, and that people will say "how can you be with them if you are a Christian,?" and my response will be, "because I am."
Wow. God is awesome. Give me the strength to be patient to wait for these things to come true. Give me patience in the knowledge that you have heard my heart's desire, and I will be satisfied. Give me the wisdom to hear where I am supposed to go, and give me the boldness to go without hesitation!

2 Comments:
woh em....! that's heavy stuff-- but so awesome! we'll have to talk soon-- i wanna hear more about all this...
love ya friend :)
kels
wow, that is incredible. I've never experienced anything like that before. I miss you.
Shea
Post a Comment
<< Home