Thursday, August 31, 2006

forget

It's crazy how I basically remember no Bosnian...it has only been a month and I can't even remember the simplist of phrases. It sort of freaks me out, like I'm going to forget all the things I learned about myself and about God as well. Please God don't let that happen!
Surprisingly enough, I just spent 4 hours with a certain ex-friend named Ben, and it went really really well. I have a small glimmer of hope that someday he won't feel like baggage, and that we could really have a friendship. Who knew? It always takes things things a million years to sort themselves out.

In other news, I just realized I accidentally skipped a parent-teacher orientation open house at school. I dread tomorrow. I don't have a good excuse...I straight up didn't know it existed, and I never talked to anyone about it! I pray that they didn't notice, or didn't expect me to be there. Please God!!

Also, I went on a date this Tuesday, had 3 guys over and make dinner for my roomate on Wed. and then hung with Ben today...lunch date with Kendra yesterday, and tomorrow Liz is playing a show at Southgate house. Going camping this weekend for the long weekend...heavy social schedule this week...HOORAY :)

It's so much harder to keep up with emailing and blogging when I don't have the internet at home! Everytime I check my email now I have like 30 emails to read, so how can I keep up and write personal ones and write in my own blog? It's impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home