Saturday, July 01, 2006

đzravo

hello! Well, i have been here for a month, and I'm happy to say I'm heading to Sarejevo this evening at midnight! David agreed to go with me, and we will be there for Sunday and Monday. then we'll catch the overnight bus on Monday night to be ready (ha) to paint on Tuesday and meet the new team members that will have arrived while we are gone. I'm sad that I will not be here for their first two days, but they will be so busy with stuff anyways, it doesn't really matter a lot.

Next weekend I was hoping to go to the Croatian coast on our day off, but I just discovered that the beaches are full of nude people....butt naked to be exact. I thought...ok, topless I can deal with-I don't join in that, and I really think it's just dumb, and I can ignore it. But...uh...completely naked? Men and women..old and young??? Fat and skinny? That may just push me over the edge....ick. Anyways....we'll see what I decide to do.

The first team member arrived last night, and she is from Australia...surprising to us she is Asian, which officially makes us stand out. We have all the accents...British, South African, Australian, American, we just need a Scottish one to finish it off.

I feel myself changing while I am here. Good changes I think. I hope that they will stick with me when I hit the ground running upon arriving back in America.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... you will one day return to me.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home