Monday, May 15, 2006

2 1 /2 weeks left

Well, I leave for Bosnia in only 2 1/2 weeks. That's pretty surreal, and I am positive that my brain is not grasping that fact. I have a friend coming to visit me in like 2 minutes, and she'll stay until Wed. Then another friend coming to visit the last few days before I leave. I only have to work 3 more days. So, most of my time is being filled with preparations and trying to hang out with friends before I leave.
I have a lead on an apartment that sounds really promising, so I'm hoping that it's as good as it sounds...it would be amazing to know where I'm going to live when I get back before I leave!
I have a lot going on in my head-more than I can even begin to express to you. However, I'm not sure how to capture it all in words. I haven't been able to journal it or explain it all yet...so sorry that I haven't written much lately. I'm sure I'll write more if I have the internet available in Bosnia. Overseas lends itself easily to stories. I'm not big on revealing my heart on a blog anyways. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home