Monday, April 24, 2006

still not

I'm still not really feeling the motivation to write anything...but here's a small update.

I am leaving for Bosnia in like 5 1/2 weeks! Woah! I've been incredibly busy, and this week I have to hang an art show for a homeschool group that I've been teaching for the last 14 weeks. So, that will be rewarding to see how the parents respond to the art since I'm the new teacher replacing their old beloved teacher. I hope it goes well, and gets hung quickly!

The weather has been INCREDIBLE, and I spend lots of time taking the dogs on walks, doing my devo in the sun, and working on the computer in the front yard. Somehow I'm still not tan yet :) I'll keep working on it.

Thursday night I get to go to an African drum and dance show, and I'm stoked. I was a part of it in highschool, and it was one of the coolest things I've ever been involved in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home