Tuesday, May 23, 2006

one week left!

Wow...only one week until lift off!! My room is becoming an empty shell as I pack everything up, and it is kind of sad! I didn't have to have my principal observe my classroom yesterday because her daughter got sick, so that was awesome. Only one day of teaching on Friday left!! Things are going smoothly as far as getting ready for Bosnia, although there is a bit too much drama at church, and among friends. I hate drama. I love intelligent conversations, and even a yelling fight, as long as you don't make drama and keep things secret. ICK.

Here's a weird story for the week....I was using a Q-tip (ok, an off brand Q-tip...but I learned my lesson) to clean out my ear, and...it broke off in my ear!! No joke!! I had to get tweezers and lay down and have my dad pull it out. It was really frightening. I'm never using those again. What if I had been home alone? Stupid things.

Last night I spent 8 hours with Liz talking and walking downtown Covington, driving around with John and viewing the Cincy skyline, finding out which apartment building would be ours by hunting around, and eating large quantities of Chinese food followed by coffee. It was a good night :)

Last night in my dream I wrote a haiku poem about love and an Uno card. I wish I could remember it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... that was a glorious day, wasn't it?

Let's be friends forever.

Oh... and I have a new blog. Check out the link, friend. It will give you something ridiculous to read while you're in Bosnia.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home