update
The main points I have been informed that I am to include in my blog entry are as follows:
1. Slavery is kind of amazing. I have had a companion to do whatever I don't want to do for the last 2 1/2 days. I hate carrying things that are heavy, so he does it. I lay in my bed. He cooks. I call him and say "go buy groceries and make dinner." He does. AMAZING.
2. Alternaduck. Seriously. This is a real thing. I found a duck today named Alterna-duck. Not even making this up-he had a black mohack made of hair...it was NOT feathers. Hair! Then he was all black and much bigger than the other ducks, and he had some sort of body art...HE HAD A YELLOW BUBBLE WAND stuck in his stomach. Not sure how it was stuck there, but it was. Weird, and amazing.
3. I had a marvelous day off today laying at Eden Park and falling asleep on a glorious fall day with Nick and Shea. It was incredible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home