Monday, September 25, 2006

library card

I am at the library by my house...apparently it's totally sweet, and I just didn't even know it was within walking distance! Hello free internet, books, cds, and dvds. I found my new hang out. It's open 7 days a week for crying out loud!

Anyways-did I fail to mention that a band from Seattle used my attic for a photo shoot on Tuesday?

or, that I am saving my money in hopes to buy a moped? My mom bought one 2 weeks ago, and I'm hooked. I want to make a moped gang. My mom will be the leader, and me, her side kick. Please let me find one for cheap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kels :) said...

moped? oh man, that's awesome. i'm laughing out loud right now. i love it. :)

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a Bowater family moped that "technically" belongs to my brother because he asked for it long before it ever became an issue of "who gets the moped when grandpa dies".

I've been trying to sucker him into giving it to me.

Lime green, man.

I'll totally be in your gang.

Also, I had almost forgotten about your blog. I'm glad I remembered...

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home