busy life
Rambling thoughts after a long day at school:
My life is waaaay to busy. I can't figure it out. When I don't have much to do, I get nothing done, I'm bored, and it makes me feel lonely and dissatisfied. But, when I have loads to do...I don't get enough sleep, it stresses me out, and I don't get any time to work on my own artwork. But, yet, I've noticed when I have a lot of extra time, I don't get any artwork done either! Sigh.
I have big dreams for myself. I believe that God has bigger dreams for me. I am an art teacher-and I think I do a pretty decent job of it. I'm not like going to win an award or anything-I haven't dressed up like any famous artists yet, but yet my days are so long, and I keep my chin up. I hknow I am in a good school, and that I am pretty well respected among the other teachers. But, there are some days where I simply can't wait to get away. I am made to wear jeans, to wear my hair in a messy bun, to make a big mess on a canvas, to screen print, and to sleep in later than 7:30 am. I want to travel in the summers. I want to ride on a scooter. I want to ride my bike around town. I want to roll up my jeans and wear a tank top year round. I want to have sun glasses on every day. I want to keep my ipod on shuffle, so it will switch from piano conchertos to scremo songs. I want to tell people about Jesus, and make things more beautiful. I want to design t-shirts, take photos and tell people that God is great through beautiful artwork.
God, help me achieve these things. Don't let me waste a single minute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home