not so secret santas!
So, my roommate and I are doing something that we have called "Not so secret Santas" where we give each other one gift a day from Dec. 1st through Dec. 25th. Now, you can tell what kind of person you are by what response you just had to that. Did you think "wow, that sounds like fun!" or, did you think "that sounds too over the top." I apparently am a present person more than I thought :) I love waking up and having a present waiting for me! I'm wearing my new ear muffs now :)
People have been calling me out lately. Putting words into things that I think no one knows. Interesting how I want to be well known until someone really knows me and then it freaks me out and I think "I can't talk to them anymore. They know too much."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home