Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving....

Well, this Thanksgiving break was certainly unlike any other I've had, and I'm not done processing it yet at all. Perhaps bullet points are the only way to summarize it:

-Two awesome long distance friends for 3 or 4 days having a sleep over party
-one awesome long distance friend and significant other dropping by for breakfast
-I talked or left a message or saw so many people from high school, college, camp and beyond that I haven't seen in such a long time that I actually was afraid I was going to die because it seemed like most things would be wrapped up. (weird I know.)
-I want to make artwork a lot more than I want to go to work.
-I am actually a pretty good cook.
-I think I view life in general so differently than almost everyone I know that sometimes it makes my brain shut off.
-I took my friends on a tour of this whole stinking city
-drove to Louisville and back twice
-saw my family for about 2 hours the whole break
-took a lot of pictures of me jumping into the air
-talked about everything I can imagine talking about (except for art. Not enough of my friends like to talk about art.)
-I'm too tired to think of anything else.

Today I woke up at 7:48 am. I leave for work at 7:50 am. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home