weekend fun
I'm sitting at Sitwell's using the internet, I just finished an amazing cream cheese, cucumber, salami and some sort of lettuce and spice sandwhich, and it was delightful. I jogged to the library today and thought I was going to die of lack of oxygen, but I am glad I did it. I am attempting to excercise twice a week, and that's the weirdest thing for me. I have always thought "that would be a good idea" but never really followed through with it. It's hard, and I want to keep going!
Today I was talking to one of my best friends today and she said something about being how you can't be brave and safe at the same time. I have been thinking about that, and how it's strange that for me, the things that are brave are not the same as for others. For other people, getting married, and having kids and "settling down" are safe. Not for me. That sounds like the bravest, most scary thing I could ever do. I'm not even sure I want to. Do you have to want to do things to be brave?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home