blogging
I used to be really strict about people not adding me to their blogrolls or sidebars. If you want to know the truth, it's because I had some people that I didn't want to stumble across my blog. However, those situations have been taken care of. They have apologized, and I have been freed of their bitter ties. So, if you read this and want to add it-do it! hooray!!
In other news. The reason I dont' write here much is because by the time I'm done blogging for my job, blogging for real just doesn't hold much interest.
Things that are good:
Shea and I practicing our hip-hop dance :)
Working on my artwork for this month
Reading Red Moon Rising and being challenged!
Oh yeah, and I just laughed harder than I have in months telling my parents a story. We may not always agree, but we understand each other's sense of humor:)
On Friday God blessed me with a sale where I bought thousands of dollars worth of art supplies for super cheap. Thanks God! I'll take that as an affirmation that I am still supposed to be in the art world!
The beginning of this week was icky. I was worn out and worn down. I got tons of sleep the last two nights and worked on my artwork...it's amazing how those two things can make everything seem better!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home