Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanksgiving already?

I'm not sure how, but this week is Thanksgiving already! Two of my bestest friends ever are coming into town, and I'm pretty freaking stoked about it! I really need that time with friends who have known me for so long, and know so much about me. I can't wait to show them my apartment, my life here, and to relax in their presence! We are making our own T-giving dinner, (which should prove to be entertaining) and I hope we laugh a lot.

I was going to write more...I just lost interest...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kels :) said...

at least you're still writing in your blog. i'm losing interest in mine altogether.

i can't tell you how excited i am to see you. thank you Lord!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very much glad I finally got to meet your friends. They were really great. I can't wait until you get home from the airport. The library can only entertain me for so long.

Shea

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home