so much to write!
I have so much to write...and so little ability to be organized enough to write it. Anyway..
Sometimes I have these really bizarre thought processes. Like the following: Sometimes I'm worried that my friends won't get married. What?? I don't even want them to get married, because then I never see them anymore...but then the other side of me is concerned for them, because they really WANT to be married. So, then I worry that no guy will take the time to see what incredible things I have seen in them. What a stupid worry. Like God's not in control of all that.
Our neighbors smoke a LOT of weed. I finally got sick of smelling it and having it fill my apartment with the horrible burning stench, so I got up some oaves and knocked on the door and said "Excuse me, what is that smell?" And he said...with shifty eyes..."uh...pot." My response? "Oh, well, it doesn't smell like normal pot." He says..."ha, it's gooood stuff." Oh. So, thanks for the honest response, and I go back to my apartment. The next day....
knock knock....come in. Hello neighbor....yes, I do remember the conversation about the "smell." Do I smoke? No, actually I don't. Do I want to? Uh...definitely no thanks. Oh, you just wanted to be neighborly eh? (well, then stop filling up my apartment with that smell!) Stupid! I finally called the landlord and asked him if he could say something please???
I have been having really high anxiety dreams. Such as: Failing at work, making out with people and having huge regrets, being chased by tornadoes, hurting my arm and being in the hospital, or being forced to perform in a play I don't know the lines for.
I am happy to say I'm working on a painting. Pray for a snow day tomorrow so I can work on it all day!

1 Comments:
This is such an interesting blog. (However, please keep praying I get married and I promise to still stay friends -- haha!)
Okay, the pot thing -- what in the world? Neighborly means getting high together... boy I must have missed something on the way.
And the weird dreams. Maybe you need a vacation...
Love you friend - Wever
Post a Comment
<< Home