Monday, January 15, 2007

Life is good!

My life feels good right now. I have much to be thankful for, and although my worrisome side is doing its best to think of things that might go wrong and ruin it, I am trying to ignore it and trust God!
Here are some praises:
-God is moving obviously in my life and my friend's lives
-I have new friends!!
-I had a really long winter break
-Winter is so mild this year that I haven't hated it yet!
-God has helped me to read my Bible everyday this year so far...
-My brother has been occasionally nice to me lately!

So, anyways, I have become a person who is suddenly bad at communication. It's like-hey, I actually have a life in Cincinnati now, and I'm bad at returning calls, emailing, and blogging because I have real people in front of me. So, I apologize to my long-distance friends! I will try to find a better balance!
I talked to Jonathan Lipps last night on the phone. For those of you who know me-you know that's a really bizzare sentence to write. Feel free to call me for further details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home