Thursday, February 15, 2007

What a week

What a terrible week! I am still chugging along, and I'm not like depressed or anything, but this week has been such a bust! Let's see...a friend's grandfather died, a friend is in the emergency room right now with a miscarriage, a friend broke his face in 6 places and is at surgery today, my dad is stuck in DC from the snow, I was at home alone for like 2 days straight and didn't have any phone minutes to talk to anyone (I have watched 8 movies. EIGHT. I don't even like watching movies that much.) my brother is in huge trouble, my mom has had no electricity at her house for like 3 days now, and she is super stressed out. I did have 2 days off work, which was pretty cool, but would have been a lot cooler if my friends were around to spend it with me. Valentines' day was incredibly uneventful, and I have cabin fever worse than ever. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUMMER. I need some excercise-that was cancelled 2 weeks in a row because of ice. I need to ride my bike and feel the sun on my face!

I know God is in control, and I hope that next week is much better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kels :) said...

Wow-- that's a lot all at once. I'm sorry friend! Hopefully your weather starts to clear-up some today. That would be a great start.... Maybe we can talk this weekend? It seems like it's been a while....

miss you!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home