italia here I come
WELL.
here I sit. On the edge of crazy town. I seriously feel like a nutso person. My family just spent 10 panicked moments looking for my ipod...it was sitting in plaine sight on my bed the whole time. I set up the art show, I wrote my last emails, made phone calls, bought film, packed my last stuff, and I think I am as ready as I could be in this crazy 3 weeks.
You know what? Normally I don't care about being single, or dating, or whatever...but it's nights like this-adventures like these, that it would be awesome to share with someone. In fact, I don't even care if it's a girl-just SOMEone to go traveling with. It's tiring to take care of every last detail yourself, and to step onto that plane and wave goodbye, knowing that you still feel like a kid. I don't have the foggiest idea how to take care of myself in a foreign land. I guess I'm about to grow about a million steps forward. That's pretty cool :)
I seriously can't believe I'm going on a trip with such a lack of knowledge about what exactly I'll be doing while I'm gone...it kind of cracks me up.
I hit my elbow really hard like an hour ago, and now it's throbbing. I'm sure that will really help me to carry my luggage tomorrow morning :) I need pray for that last artventure class...I can't imagine my mental status being very dependable teaching cartooning. Oh brother.
I was hoping that I would have something very witty, thought-provoking and deep to say. I don't think my brain has anything left in it.
I look forward to sharing stories of God's faithfulness, and totally amazing miracles of me surviving :)
ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home