Sunday, May 22, 2005

meta-journey

Well, tonight is the first meta-journey-I am in charge of the art, atmosphere, and lobby art. I am pretty nervous that it won't turn out as good as I hope...and tired to think of how long of a day it's going to be.
I have to drive to Chicago tomorrow morning. I was really hoping that I would find someone to drive up there with me, but everyone else has to work. It's going to be a long drive by myself for sure! I hope some of you are up early and want to talk on the phone at 8 am when I'm driving :) Ha.
OK...I need to go load up my car, dry my hair, and get my butt to Ft. Thomas. Good thing my room is full of furniture from getting the floors redone, and I can barely move in here. That makes everything easier...not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home