so I totally wrote a post the other day, and it never posted....here it is again...
Hello blog. It's been a while.
SO...there are a lot of things going on in my brain that I wish my college girlfriends were here to talk about. The phone just doesn't cut it.
Am I an abnormally small person? I know I"m short...but seriously. I am not exaggerating when I say that at least once a day someone at work makes a comment like this "Wow, I think they found the smallest girl possible to work in this department." (Probably prompted by seeing me lift large things.) Or they say "Why do they have you working here? You should be a cashier." Oh, well, thank you for your life advice.
Do small girls not have the same capabilities as normal people? Am I even that small? I don't think I would have even ever noticed that I'm short if people didn't point it out all the time. What do you say to a customer when an old man says "Hey slim...give me some help here." I want to say "ok, tubby-be right there." Isn't that mean??? I think I hate when people feel comfortable sharing what they are thinking about me, and I am never allowed to tell a customer anything.
Yesterday a guy SHOVED another customer out of the way!! And, the threatened me and said (yelling) "This had BETTER be the right color, because BELIEVE me, the last thing you want is for me to come back up here looking for you." I was in total shock, and I just stood there for a while. Who says stuff like that? Go to anger management.
Two of my friends are pregnant at my church. Am I really old enough to have friends with children and 10 year anniversaries? Weird.
In other news...I meet with two elementary schools to present my ideas to them on Wednesday. Pray for clarity and boldness!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home