busy
There are times that I don't blog because I have nothing to say. Then there are times like this week where my mind is swirling and things are changing so rapidly that I don't even know where to begin! Let's start with yesterday-Ford and I met with the superintendent of the school district and presented him with our business idea for an after school art program. He was very positive, and we are pushing forward!! Next, they will be presenting the idea to the elementary school principals on the 15th, and we are calling the PTA. Hooray!!! AND....we put a blurb in the homeschool newsletter and have 25 students interested so far! That's awesome! I hope it all works out!
In bad news-Home Depot is sort of having a cow about finding out that I have a back problem. I didn't even tell them-someone freaking turned me in...like "she shouldn't be working here" because iI shouldn't lift a 50 pound thing of paint. Please tell me who my size even with a good spine would be able to do that often without hurting themselves? Anyway-I don't think I'll lose my job, although that is what they are threatening. If I do, then God just gave me this to hold me over while this art things tarted i guess!!! I hope not though! I am doing well there, I don't hate it, and I work hard! In fact...I got asked on a date today by a customer who is 29 and from Jamaica. HA.
Things with my community group are amazing. God is stretching me to the fullest, and I feel like everytime I walk away I am forced to think about something new. The way it should be! More later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home