first real day on the job
Today was my first real shift at Home Depot...it's an interesting place to work. So far, my place there seems to be as the color advisor, since being an art major makes everyone turn those customers to me. Mostly, I just enjoy thinking and stocking the shelves, and not being pressured by the customers though. I met my direct supervisor, and she is only a year older than me. I have zero stamina built up to run from one job to the next, and to stand on my feet for 6-8 hours at a time.
I am getting my hair highlighted tomorrow...I've never done this before, and I hope I don't regret it!! I'm also getting it cut...I think my hair looks ugly when I see myself looking back at me. I can hardly wait for some sunshine and tan. I saw a picture of myself in shorts the other day and thought...hey-I feel like I forgot what my legs look like...ha ;) I miss the California sunshine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home