Monday, February 07, 2005

I just need a job

Ok, so now I feel like maybe something is cooking...apparently I just had to be unemployed for 6 1/2 weeks to get all of my pride out of the way. I have two interviews this week with jobs that I don't want whatsoever, and I'm glad for them! I applied at starbucks, lowe's, home depot, to be a teacher, substitute, data entry..the list goes on.
As I fill out a million pages of paperwork, I realize things about myself. You know how you have to choose like "which word best describe you?" on applications? Well...I totally take those things so seriously, and have a really difficult time choosing which one to pick. My mom actually filled one out for me today because I was taking so long, and then the computer froze and erased it all. I was like...WHAT??? So, she just said-let me do it-I"ll do it in five minutes. (I had already spent 20 minutes on it) and it really did only take her five minutes. I am so bad at this stuff...I get my mind wrapped around one job opportunity, and I'm incapable of seeing that I may not get the job, and I need to apply for many. I"m like...why would I apply for more than one? I only need one! My mom's just like...just say no to one if you get offered more than one...it's like..."oh." I have some strange thought patterns. Give grace to the man that marries me and tries to figure me out...ha-poor guy ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My problem is that I'm not dedicated to anything and I'm indecisive. Man, our husbands are definitely going to rock to put up with us. You, the one who puts all into everything and me, who is apathetic and lazy.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to sign that comment. That last comment was from me. Oh, and I'm rooting for the starbucks job for you, you get benefits :)

-sneaker warren

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home