Tuesday, February 08, 2005

mutiny

My body is staging a coup by rejecting the fact that I desire to breath and swallow. My throat is killing me...it even hurts just to move my face. Why? I had a job interview this morning feeling awful...I faked my way through, and I don't want to talk about it, and then I have 2 more on Thursday which I really want to feel better for! I am also supposed to be going to a concert tomorrow, but I will be horrible company if I feel like this! Sigh. I'm pumping vitamins, tea, and water at an alarming rate. I also slept for two hours from 5-7, which is unheard of for me.

Ok, so I'm not stupid right? I mean-I graduated easily from high school and totally loved classes in college...and I know I have some strange personality quirks, but not THAT many right? Well, then why do I feel like I will NEVER understand the pull that the business world has on the rest of us? I mean-how many times do I discover that something I naturally do is "not professional" or have to dress a certain way, or talk a certain way, and jump through someone's hoops so that they think I want their stupid desk job that I don't actually even want. I'm so sick of it. I just want a job where I am allowed to be myself.
Wow, this entry sounded really depressing.
On the good side of things...the invitations that I am designing are coming out great, and I'm reading a good book :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home