Monday, February 21, 2005

a strange dream

I had a very vivid, strange dream last night that I thought I would share with you. First of all, for some reason I was in my old boyfriends' dorm room...we haven't talked for years, and I never got to visit his dorm, so this is strange that he would appear in my dream. He wasn't expecting me, and he wouldn't acknowledge that I was in his room. All these asian people were there, and they were his friends, and were talking to me since he wouldn't. Then, while I was talking, I realized my back molar felt very loose. I started grinding my teeth together, and suddenly my tooth fell out! It was hollow inside, and all black and rotted and moldy looking. I was totally freaking out. THEN...my whole upper pallette of teeth fell out into my hand in one big piece. My gums were not bleeding, it was like I had dentures or something. Then my bottom teeth did the same thing! I was so freaked out, and refused to look in the mirror, or let my mouth close, because I thought I'd barf at the thought of my gums touching each other. Then I started freaking out about how I don't have dental insurance, and I will never be able to pay to get them fixed.
Then I woke up. I can still feel that feeling of grinding my loose teeth together. It's very eerie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woh... so weird em. last night i had a dream that my little neighbor boy from kansas who is all of 14 years old got married... and i was there and SO disappointed that he was getting married before me. our brains are bizarre....

- kels :)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home