Singles Awareness day is tomorrow
So, sometimes I really like blogging-it's faster than writing it all down, and for my friends that I don't get to talk to often enough, they still get a look into my brain.
And, then other days I get really annoyed at the world, and I think to myself "well, if you want to know what's going on in my mind...why don't you call me up and ask me?"
Anyway...I feel like I spend a lot of time trying to pretend like I'm not disgruntled or a little sad lately. Like, I don't want my parents to know, or to be bad company when I'm with new friends, so I play cover up a lot. It's pretty tiring to tell you the truth.
So many things to be thankful for mixed in with so many frustrating moments = emotionally tired Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home